body pump weight set

Last post 06-22-2007, 3:26 AM by jonnyp. 3 replies.

Rate thread:
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  •  06-21-2007, 6:31 AM 8686

body pump weight set

Does anyone know where I can find the body pump weight set.  I have been looking on the internet and haven't been able to find any? 
  •  06-21-2007, 8:37 AM 8693 in reply to 8686

Re: body pump weight set

magsterone:
    Does anyone know where I can find the body pump weight set.  I have been looking on the internet and haven't been able to find any? 

Just curious, I see you have a profile though it's not completed. I am assuming you are an instructor. If so, wouldn't practicing at the gym be sufficient for track preparation. I'm not sure if you can get an offcial BP weight set on the Internet. Have you contacted Les Mills themselves? How about your GFM?

•  06-22-2007, 2:02 AM 8714 in reply to 8693

Honestly, any brand of weights and bar will do if you want to go through a routine at home.  That applies to instructor or participant.  Just be careful if your not an instructor or not very experienced with the moves as you could do yourself some damage if the exercises are not executed properly especially if you intend on using heavier weights.

Try your local variety store or sports/ fitness stores they usually carry bars and weights.

Good luck.

Happy Pumping!

Always Be the Best You Can, Never Ever, Ever Give Up! Dare to be Different! What You See is What You Get!
  •  06-22-2007, 3:26 AM 8717 in reply to 8693

taebolily:

Just curious, I see you have a profile though it's not completed. I am assuming you are an instructor. If so, wouldn't practicing at the gym be sufficient for track preparation. 

Couldn't agree more! 

Similar them on another post-cant see why someone would want to buy  their own weights and until i read the posts on here had never heard of it!

View as RSS news feed in XML