What are your favourite Body Pump tracks(not tough,just pure favourites!!)

Last post 08-06-2014, 1:02 PM by KarenLR1. 14 replies.

Rate thread:
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  •  04-21-2007, 5:53 AM 5689

What are your favourite Body Pump tracks(not tough,just pure favourites!!)

Hi

Thought  this  might  be  a  great  post  as  we'll  all  have  different  opinions  Lol!
    What  are  your  favourite  Body Pump  tracks(and why,if  there is  a reason??)

Here  are  mine:

1)Warmup :   I'll  be  your  light  (Pump 58)

2)Squats: Captain Jack,51-memories  of  a  QW  associated  with  this  track lol  and is a  fav!!

3)Chest  Track:Have  a  nice  day(60).-quite  rocky  and  hardcore,very  me.Love  the  strength of  this track.

4)Back  track:Olympia- (55.)-also  fav  due  to  strength  and  way  i saw  it presented,became  my  personal fav  track  to  teach  of  last  yr.

5)tricep  track.....60(who  knew,pink)just  love---no  reason!

6)Biceps: Pump  it  (Black  eyed  peas)-again just  love-no reason!,followed  close  by  Pump 53  Biceps...Save  a  Horse(big  and rich...after initially  thinking  whaaaaaaatttttt  the??on hearing  this  it  then  grew  on  me  suprisingly...)

7)Lunges-(Mysterious Times-31)-from  first  pump  release eva participated  in,fell in love  with  this  tune and also-Breathe-58-because  it  is such  a  CLASSY  lunge  track!!

8)Shoulders:58 - Round  and  Round -Body Rockers-love it  due  to  mac raise,

Anyone  else  any  favs???

"its not about how much weight you move,its how you move with the weight"
  •  04-21-2007, 1:08 PM 5696 in reply to 5689

Re: What are your favourite Body Pump tracks(not tough,just pure favourites!!)

Warmup :  Light my fire (pump 45)

Squats:  Ready to go (pump 43, I think)

chest:  Push it ( pump 47, I think)

back:  Heaven (pump 44)

tri's:  rise up (pump 46)

bi's:  wake me up ( I think pump 47)

lunge:  Set You Free (pump 42)

shoulder:  Tribal Dance (pum,p 48)

abs  : bolingo (48)

cooldown: You Raise Me Up  (59?)

•  04-21-2007, 11:16 PM 5721 in reply to 5696

Warm Up - One Step Away - 51

Squats - Stomp - 47

Chest - Love Shack - 58

Back - Riding on the Wings - 51

Triceps - Kotahitanga - 48

Biceps - Flaunt It - 60

Lunges - Like Sun - 59

Shoulders - Thunderstruck - 49

Abs - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - 56

Cool Down - You Raise Me Up - 58

•  04-22-2007, 6:41 AM 5731 in reply to 5689

1 Rise Up 54

2 Give It Up 51/ Don't You Want Me 44/ Send Me an Angel 41

3 Sweet Child of Mine 37/ Im Outta Love 36/ StarLight 41/ Enter Sandman 43

4 Land Of The Living 52/ Never Surrender 43

5. Kohitanga 49/ She Bangs 38/ Rise Up 46 Tu Es Foutu 47

6. Get Outta My Dreams 45/ Bring Me to Life 49/ Pump It 57/ Nod Ya Head 44

7. Set U Free42/ Hard to Say Im Sorry 43

8. We Will Survive 43/ Freestyler 47/ Rock Star 57

9 Just A Litlle 44/ Whenever 42/ Steal My Kisses 37

10 Thank You 42/ A Thousand Years 54

•  04-22-2007, 6:45 PM 5762 in reply to 5731

Having only taught since B56-............

***bows head in respect*******

I'm just enjoying reading what everyone is replying with!!!!!

cbc

•  04-23-2007, 4:43 AM 5778 in reply to 5762

Some memories, some going back to our first instructors,

Squats - Voodoo, Heard it through the Grapevine

Back - Sunny, 

Tri's - Rise up, Kohahitanga

Biceps - Everybody-Backstreet Boys, Evanescence-Wake me up

Lunges - Somebody's watching me

Shoulders - Thunder,

Abs - Yeah!

Cool down - Snow Patrol

GO HARD OR GO HOME
  •  04-23-2007, 8:27 AM 5787 in reply to 5689

Favourite tracks (based on my likes and the groups in my classes that like when I do them):

WARMUP:  Come To Me - Tina Cousins, Get Ready For This - 2 Unlimited, Evergreen - Belle Lawrence

SQUATS:  Make Yo BodyPump – Dix, Give It Up – Captain Jack, You Are All Of That - Danzel

CHEST PRESS: Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns n’ Roses (so many people still request this one)  Pump It Up – Danzel, Who Said (Stuck In The UK) -  Planet Funk

CLEAN AND PRESS:  Why – DJ Sammy, Olympia – E-Type, Set The World On Fire – E-Type

TRICEPS: All Things Keep Getting Better – WideLife featuring Simone Denny, Take Yo’ Mama Out – Scissor Sisters, What You Waiting For – Gwen Stefani

BICEPS:  Save A Horse – Big & Rich (See my profile avatar….. they LOVE this one), Somewhere I Belong – Linkin Park, Stand By Me – Mr. Timothy with Ianya Day

LUNGES – As The Rush Comes – Motorcycle Club, Ganbereh! – Sash, Sandstorm - Darude

SHOULDERS – B-Boys and Flygirls – BomFunk MCs, I Like To Move It – Dr. Alban and DJ Alligator,

ABS – Do You Really Want To Hurt Me – Blue Lagoon, Don’t Cha – PCD, Complicated – Avril Lavigne

COOLDOWN – Canto Della Terra – Andrea Bocelli, Proud – Heather Small, Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol

•  04-23-2007, 8:43 AM 5789 in reply to 5689

Whenever I teach on my birthday I always do my "Birthday Mix" - which means it's all my favorites:

Warm up - Save Tonight (43)

Squats - Baker Street (38) - still haven't found one I like better!

Chest - Hole in the Head (50)

Back - Slave to the Music (50) - Just so upbeat!

Tricep - Too Late Too Soon (48) - Really it's just the song, this is a pretty easy tricep track

Bicep - Let Me Entertain You (41)

Lunge - Hard to Say I'm Sorry (43) - I really just like the "whoop whoop" part

Shoulder - War Machine (52) - LOVE those staggers

Abs - Sweet Home Al (59) - The newest addition to the Birthday Mix; before 59 it was Left Outside Alone because of the song.

Cool Down - Out of Reach (47)

•  04-25-2007, 12:16 AM 5858 in reply to 5789

Mine are the same as Shady's but also;

W/U Evergreen BP48

Squats Addicted to Love, Pride, Captain Jack Give it up (na na na na na na na naaaaaaaaaa, baby give it up give it up baby give it up!) 

Chest Un dos tres maria chest, Don't cry for me argentina

Back - Lemontree, Don't Speak, Jellyhead, the only way is up, When you're gone

Triceps - Fired Up, Satisfaction, Who knew, Sexyback

Biceps - She's a Lady, U drive me crazy (Waldos People), Crazy (Britney),

Lunges - Mysterious Times, Body Shaking, Can you Feel it,

Shoulders - Steam, Thunderstruck (love this one so much), Something going on, work that baby, war machine, Tribal Dance

I'm gonna stop there, getting carried away - lovely to remember the good times way back then. Cool

Rosy xx Please sponsor us for Macmillan Cancer Support http://www.justgiving.com/rosyredromeospin.
  •  04-25-2007, 5:57 AM 5871 in reply to 5689

It seems like BP 58 is a personal favorite of mine for back, biceps, triceps, and lunges!
  •  04-25-2007, 6:26 AM 5874 in reply to 5871

My fav's are all the tracks i love to sing my little heart out to ....and OK i'm a sound effects/performance junkie too:

1. Only if I (53)

2. Give it up (cap't jack) (51)

3. Summer Rain (54)

4. Hold your horses (53)

5. California (55) ((i luv the O.C.))

6. Save a horse (53) ((i luv my round of Crown))

7. Breathe (58)

8. Rockstar (57) - it's almost over now!

9 & 10 No pref. really

•  04-25-2007, 1:27 PM 5883 in reply to 5874

Hi

Great list. My entry is more a question.

I remember one chest press not so long ago that ended with 24 singles. Was it Phantom of the Opera???

Any ideas?

br Lars

•  04-25-2007, 1:40 PM 5884 in reply to 5874

As a relative newbie (been a participant since BP 54 but my instructor sometimes goes back to 53), here are my favourites:

Warmup:  Come To Me (57) for its sheer variety of movements or Rise (Leave Me Alone) (54) as it was my 'first' BP track

Squats:  No competition there - it has to be Voodoo Child (56) as it is a really challenging routing but a really motivational track

Chest:  Push Up (53), Love Shack (58) and Have A Nice Day (60) as they are all challenging routines and good sing-alongs

Back:  Olympia (55), Everytime We Touch (57) or Riding On The Wings (58) for the sheer motivation of the tracks - they just make you want to put that extra bit of weight on the bar...

Triceps:  Take Your Mama (57), Let's Get Down (58) or Who Knew (60) as they are good sing-alongs and challenging routines

Biceps:  Flaunt It (60) or Original Fire (61) for no reason other than I like the tracks - all the Bicep routines are as painful as each other!!

Lunges:  Like The Sun (59), Angel (60) or Somebody's Watching Me (61) as the routines are getting more and more challenging.  However, I dread to think what the Lunge routine for BP62 has to offer, having read a few snippets here and there...

Shoulders:  Rock Star (57) or Vegas (59) as the routines go so perfectly with the tracks

Abs:  Intuition (58), Sweet Home Al (59) or Hips Don't Lie (60) for no other reason than I like those routines

Cooldown:  Liberatio (55), I Belong To You (59) or Chasing Cars (61) as these really put me on a high to end the class and make me want to come back for more...

•  04-25-2007, 5:36 PM 5902 in reply to 5883

larsras:

Great list. My entry is more a question.

I remember one chest press not so long ago that ended with 24 singles. Was it Phantom of the Opera???

How could your chest possibly forget that tracks from BP52 Lars?!

:))))

•  08-06-2014, 1:02 PM 152589 in reply to 5689

I've just started doing Pump after about a 5 year break so most of mine are oldies!

Warmup: Light my Fire

Squats: Voodoo Child – love all those bottom half squats!

Chest: Metallica, Sandman – music so good you barely notice the pain!

Back: Olympia

Triceps: Pink, Who Knew

Biceps: Linkin Park, Somewhere I Belong

Squats: Mysterious Times

Shoulders: Thunderstuck!

Abs: Kayne West, Love Lock Down

Cool Down: The Lips of an Angel 

View as RSS news feed in XML