Les Mills Reebok Info

Last post 01-10-2014, 2:28 PM by heynow. 1 replies.

Rate thread:
Sort Posts:
Previous Next
  •  12-02-2013, 5:36 AM 150021

Les Mills Reebok Info

This keep cropping up on the pages, Just to clarify if you are an Instructor you get 25% off Online Reebok Kit if you sign up tohttp://www.reebok.com/en-GB/ , You need to upload your LM Certificate to be verified!

Have Fun creating your amazing Fitness Professional profile! If you need a hand give me a shout, Roll on January 2014 for co-branded Les Mills Reebok Kit!
  •  01-10-2014, 2:28 PM 150406 in reply to 150021

Re: Les Mills Reebok Info

Reebok has a few items up already, but I can't find them by going straight to their site.  I found them by googling Reebok Les Mills, limiting my search to things updated in the past week, and following a link straight to their site.  It took me to a pink pair of short shorts (I guess for Sh'Bam) and then I could set the strand back to all the Les Mills stuff.  I think they have 17 total pieces up right now.  Searching for Les Mills by going straight to their site brought up nothing.  So if you want a preview, do the Google search.  Nothing that really stands out to me at this point, but they're obviously not done yet.  Got an email a few days ago that showed a sort of tie-dyed tank and a pair of Les Mills black capris, and the top was on the site but the capris weren't yet.
View as RSS news feed in XML